24 Hour Service Line (734) 424-1560 | Office (734) 424-9555
- About Us
- Trinity Lutheran Church Boiler Replacement
- Zingerman's Farm Project
- Cobblestone Farms Custom Home
- New Construction Triangle Tube Boiler
- Brown Home Two System Geothermal
- 95% Efficient Boiler Installation
- McCrae Closed Loop Geothermal
- Furnace, Air Conditioner and Water Heater Replacement
- Remodel Boiler with Pex Tubing Infloor Heat
- Hi-Velocity Air Conditioning System
- Farm House Boiler with Forced Air
- Dunkirk 84% Boiler Installation
- Ductless Heating and Cooling System
- CMR Commercial Projects
- Honeywell Generator Installation
- Space Pak Hi Velocity Air Conditioning System
- Lake House Closed Loop Geothermal
- Gilmore Open Loop Geothermal Replacement
- Second Home Get-Away
- Finished Basement Ductwork
- Manchester House
- Mitsubishi Mini-Split
- Mini Split Ann Arbor
- Impressive $99 Clean & Check Inspection
- Mitsubishi Air Conditioner
- Ductless Air Conditioner
- Ann Arbor Air Conditioning
- Why American Standard?
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- HVAC Definitions
- Furnaces: What does 95% Efficient Mean?
- HVAC Buyer's Guide
- Geothermal Solutions
- Mitsubishi Mini Split
- SpacePak and Unico Systems
- Your Special Air Conditioning Needs
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Honeywell Ann Arbor
- AC Ann Arbor
- Furnace Ann Arbor – Choose the Best Furnace for Your Ann Arbor Home
- Family Heating and Cooling Ann Arbor
- Heating and Cooling Ann Arbor
- Carrier Furnace Ann Arbor
- Contact Us
Time to Replace Your Furnace?
Call Today to have a CMR Mechanical professional evaluate your existing home heating and cooling system and explain options for replacing it. Every home and homeowner has different concerns that need to be addressed to find the right system. We don’t believe in a one product fits all approach and you need to be made aware of all options available.
Mitsubishi Mini-Split System
The Mini-Split systems from Mitsubishi are a unique kind of heating and cooling system for your home. They can provide both A/C and heated air on demand. The typical ductless mini-split is made up of three components – an outdoor unit, an indoor evaporator unit, and a wireless remote control. Because of the separation between the indoor and outdoor units, all you see inside the house is the indoor unit, which is easy to set or turn on or off with the remote control.
Service and Repair
CMR Mechanical is a family-owned licensed mechanical contractor servicing the greater Ann Arbor, Chelsea, and Dexter, Michigan region. We service and repair residential, commercial and industrial equipment; while specializing in all types of heating and cooling systems, refrigeration, water heaters, boilers, and back-up power generators, as well as many other products and services. We are your go-to company for all your home and business heating and cooling needs.
CMR is an authorized installer of
NEST eco-friendly thermostats
Choose CMR – we will treat you, your family, and your home with the utmost respect!